Dorothy is an Associate in our Rural Property Team and has worked as a property lawyer for 33 years. She has specialised in rural property transactions for the last twelve years, involving farms, estates, forestry, deeds of servitude, restructure of titles and voluntary registrations.
Areas of work
- Acquisition and disposal of land and estates;
- Acquisition and disposal of farms;
- Acquisition and disposal of forestry;
- Servitudes and access matters;
- Voluntary registrations;
- General rural property matters.
Outside of work Dorothy enjoys hill walking and cycling.