Our dispute resolution group is knowledgeable and experienced in resolving disputes relating to agricultural and rural land. This service complements our non-contentious rural property practice, and includes the ability to advise and act proactively in relation to matters including:
- Title conditions and land registration disputes;
- Agricultural tenancy disputes under the Agricultural Holdings (Scotland) Acts 1991 and 2003 including in relation to the termination of tenancies and diversification;
- Crofting matters including the challenging of entries in the Crofting Register and the resumption of croft land;
- Servitude disputes, including those relating to access;
- Compulsory Purchase matters including the lodging of objections to a draft Compulsory Purchase Order and dealing with compensation claims arising following the compulsory purchase of land.
Agricultural and Rural Land Disputes Lawyers, Edinburgh
At Murray Beith Murray, we’re more than just lawyers - we’re trusted advisors. We’re dedicated to helping our clients solve problems and resolve disputes to reach the best possible outcome. Our approach to client service is friendly and responsive, and we operate with the highest standards of integrity and professional expertise. For more information, please contact us today using the contact form or call 0131 225 1200.