The recruitment and retention of talented individuals is central to the Murray Beith Murray values. We believe it is important to invest in talent at all levels in order to maintain the quality service that our clients have come to expect
We strive to create and maintain a positive working environment, supporting all staff to play their parts in providing our clients with a responsive and personalised service. We are keen to ensure that the skills and attributes of those who work in the firm are developed. We encourage everyone to realise their potential so that their career aspirations are realised.
Some of the key features of our working environment are:
- A performance review process in which every member of staff has a one to one meeting with their line manager in which all aspects of their job are explored and where objectives are set and reviewed. This is also an opportunity to identify any training and development requirements for the coming year
- The Staff Consultative Committee, where elected staff representatives have the opportunity of raising any queries or concerns on behalf of their colleagues.
- An Entertainments Committee meets regularly to plan occasional social events, whether of the “drinks after work” variety or something more elaborate.
- Regular information from management on various aspects of the firm to make sure staff is kept informed about what is going on.
It is our objective to recruit, train, develop and retain staff of the highest calibre. We strive at all times to be an equal opportunities employer and to ensure two-way communication is encouraged and practised.
Murray Beith Murray encourages all employees to take responsibility for their career from the start and is committed to supporting career development.
- Executry Paralegal Vacancy
- Tax Specialist - Private Client Vacancy
- Solicitor - Private Client Vacancy
- Legal Cashier/Finance Assistant Vacancy